I was tagged by CA Girl to answer 8 questions. I figure since I have been MIA for so long, I might as well join in the fun.
1. Name three things from your "Bucket List."
1- At some point in my life (hopefully sooner rather than later) I will run a marathon. It may kill me, but I will do it.
2- I desperately want to go to Wales. I have read so many books based there that it sounds dreamy. I will go there one day.
3- I want to own a grand piano. I also want to be a concert pianist one day, but lack the talent or dedication so will settle with a grand. That would make me happy.
2. You have an entire day to yourself. How do you spend it?
I would pack a bag. Pack it with drinks, granola bars, my camera, a note pad and pen, and a good book. I would then take myself up into the mountains and relish my very existence by reading, writing, and gazing about. Ah, can I have a day to myself now? I really want to do that.
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What are you most afraid of?
Anything happening to my family. And heights.
5. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
I don't think I have ever had a Klondike Bar.
6. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Toy Story 3. But I only got to see bits and pieces of it as it was the first show we took Keith to in the theater and evidently 3-D is not something a two year old can handle. Something about having to wear the glasses, and sitting still for so long.
7. What is your favorite song?
I don't think I have one. But Fields of Gold by Sting always makes me want to dance and sigh.
8. Tell me a secret.
I don't do surprises very well. Last year we went birthday shopping for Keith a few days early. While Jeffrey was at work Keith may have had a sneak preview of what he was getting for his birthday. This is why I am a Christmas Eve shopper. And even then I have a hard time. I just can't wait to see the look of joy on their faces, I want to give them their gift as soon as I get it for them.
Now I am supposed to ask 8 people 8 questions. So, I am going to tag
And what I want to know from those people is this:
1. Are you a festive sock wearer? Why or why not.
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
3. What is the coolest scar/injury story you have?
4. If you could travel anywhere in time or space, where would it be?
5. What is your favorite cheater tip (like putting vinegar in your laundry when you left it in there over night, put it on the spin cycle and the smell goes away)?
6. How old were you the last time you had a beverage come out your nose?
7. If you were a road sign, which one would you be?
8. Who would you be if you were a Disney villain? Explain.