Gratitude for March:
- Living in UT where there is an abundance of Temples all around. I am so grateful for the chance to visit them!
- I am so excited to be working with the Young Women in my ward. They are so much fun and teach me oodles.
- I love the diversity of weather here. The re-awakening of the world. The beautiful seasons.
- I love firsts. The first day of spring, the first day of walking around with out shoes on, the first day of open windows, etc.
- Simple dates and time with my husband make for a happy Amy
- My beautiful tea set! It is the first of my collection (I have yet to collect others, but I decided to collect tea sets and cake stands a long time ago. I now have one of each and am loving them... so if anyone needs gift ideas....)
- This is the month where I learned the power of the red lipstick. It is powerful! It is magic. Try it!
- I am grateful for leprechauns and the fun they give us, as well as my father in law who shares a birthday with the little people.
- The creative thoughts of my sweet son
- Reconnecting with my grandmother
- Learning to enjoy every season of life.