- Obscure holidays like May Day and Cinco de Mayo
- Crazy conversations with my husband like Clunopolyland and Ozzy Osmond. Classic.
- Living near and spending time with my mother
- I am so glad for all the wonderful smells all around. I sure love the extra dimension they give to the world.
- I love the heat, and seeing my son's reactions to it.
- My freedom and all the many people who made it possible for me to be free really humbles me. Thank you men and women of the armed forces. Thank you.
- I am eternally in love with and grateful for my Jeffrey. This one I could go on and on about, but wont because you can just read the post.
- What would we do without doctors, or the kindness of strangers? I am thankful for them helping my Daddy.
Saturday, December 19, 2009