- I believe the old art of canning is on its way to lost. So I am doing my part to revive and continue it. Monday my mother taught me to can tomatoes. I am looking forward to Grandma's homemade tomato soup all winter long. Mmmm-mmmm good!
- Each summer I get hoof heels.
Not exactly my foot, but a very fair representation of it.
Not exactly my feet. But they are getting there.
- I am slightly embarrassed to admit I have worse skin right now than I did as a teen. I don't get it. I thought my skin should have cleared up by now. I look like a greasy 13 year old who eats far too much pizza. So, as a last result, that Stridex is working double duty. Hopefully it will fix it, because no one wants to be thirteen again.
- I finally got the patio cleaned off, and it is ready for dinner.
- Jeffrey is sick. The poor guy has a low grade fever, cough and scratchy throat. Which is sad, because most likely it means at least one other person in the family will catch it, if not all. But what can you do, really?