I don't think I have ever had a Christmas season as crazy busy as this one, nor have I ever been this far behind. But, I am pleased to announce, with each project accomplished I feel an amazing sense of accomplishment.
Thus far this season I have:
- put up my tree
- put lights on my tree (last night)
- gotten treats made. They were eaten by my family, so had to make more treats, most of which are finished.
- written the family news letter
- gone to a family party
- hosted a family party
- Make gifts for Jeffrey's siblings and families... involves sewing... has potential to be disastrous.
- Make gifts for our parents... involves power tools... I am pretty excited for that one!
- Plan two parties for the same day (with two different sets of friends)
- Start and finish Christmas Shopping
- Get newsletter printed and mailed... go to Kinkos for this.
- Finish treats
- Wrap everything.
- Buy paperclips, bend them to make hooks for ornaments
- Decorate the tree
- Take Keith to see the Christmas Village at nearby park.
But when I finish something, it sure puts a smile on my face, so despite this monstrous list and only having 4 days...3 days (today is basically gone) left to get it all done, I am pretty darn happy! I hope your holidays are fantastic and I hope everyone else is further along with their preperations than I am!