So I don't usually do these, and so I am not going to tag anyone, but if you do want to do this, than please do, but don't feel obligated. Just keep in mind, none of these are in any particular order... @~}~
8 Things I am passionate about:
(in no particular order)
1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
2. Good Books
4. Nature (more specifically the mountains.. My Mountains)
5. My Family
7. Cleaning (I have to have a clean house... yet I am an incurable packrat... )
8. Living a Romantic Life (not romantic like lovey dovey.. although that is nice, but the other kind of romantic)
8 words or phrases I say often:
1. My baby is so darn cute!
2. No! No Keith, that will hurt you!
3. Tengo hambre.
4. I'm just saying is all...
5. Let's be honest
6. On my mission... (I know, I need to get out of that habit because so many people find it annoying, but my mission is held very close to my heart, and I still think about it almost as much as I think about Jeffrey and Keith).
7. Let's go outside and play!
8. I'm cold (said a lot more frequently in the past week or so)
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Read all the great classics
2. Travel around the world
3. Kiss the Blarney Stone... let's be honest, how cool would that be?
4. See all my children and grandchildren sealed in the Temple
5. Go Scuba Diving
6. Live in a Spanish speaking country
7. Run a marathon (One day I will get in shape enough to join you Dad and Jon).
8. Hike a volcano
8 Things I have learned from my past:
1. Recognize how you feel when you are around people... only be around those who lift you up and make you feel happy.
2. Always open your mouth to share the Gospel.. If you don't you will always regret it.
3. There is always something to laugh at (See Elizabeth Bennett or Anne Shirley)
4. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
5. Listen to your parents... could it be? They actually know what they are talking about.
6. Learn to recognize the promptings of the Holy Ghost. Act on them immediately.
7. Just because your older brother tells you to do something, it doesn't mean you have to do it.
8. To make a lasting friendship you must first be vulnerable.
8 places I would love to go or see:
1. The Isle of Man
4. Australia (Tazmania)
7. Church History Tour
8. Book of Mormon Tour through Latin America
8 things I currently need or want:
1. Blendtec Blender
2. Bosch Mixer
3. Wheat grinder (electrical or hand held in one).
4. A Fire place (for real fires, not the fake kind that light with a push of a button)
5. More time (for playing with Keith and reading)
6. I want my baby to never have to go without.
7. A Garden
8. A Piano
8 People I would like to meet:
1. Jesus Christ (Who wouldn't?)
2. Emma Smith
3. The People from the Lost City of Atlantis
4. Victor Hugo
5. Nelson Mendela
6. Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbs)
7. Sergei Rachmaninov
So, I can't wait to read all of your little secrets and thoughts! Who are you? What makes you you?